We offer inclusive yoga classes and trainings, which are creative, adaptive & individualized-taught to the students in the room-& safe for everyone to have a life-affirming, humanity-embracing experience.
We take inclusive to the next level-in our classes we avoid using:
- "he/she"; Cis- or trans-gender, nobody gets singled out. If you have a particular pronoun you prefer, let us know. Otherwise, none will be used.
- "should"; we're not in your head, so we won't tell you what you should feel, look like, think, strive for, etc.
- "need"; we offer options but you don't "need" to do, feel or look like anything in particular. You do you.
- "God"; we offer opportunity for you to devote your practice to your higher power-if you have one-or to something else. You don't need to be any religion to practice yoga; whatever your belief system is, you can choose to bring that onto your mat, or not.
- Language & options for only advanced yogis. You'll be taught yoga poses, meditation & breath exercises in English with clear, concise cues (+ Sanskrit sprinkled in), offered modifications using the wall, blocks, straps, or changing up your orientation (try seated instead of standing) in a loving, encouraging way. There is ZERO competition in inclusive yoga. Instead, there are options offered for you to decide what's best for your body.
- Pricing for only those of a certain income level; we have a "no yogi left behind" policy in classes and teacher trainings. If you can't afford classes or trainings, please reach out. We believe everyone who earnestly wants to learn should be able to; regardless of income.